1. No matter what we’ve done in life, we can always start over, for Jesus/Yeshua forgives all sins. All we have to do is believe in him, pray for forgiveness of our sins, repent of our sins, get baptized in his name IMMEDIATELY upon first believing in him and CONTINUE to obey Jesus Christ and spread the message of the Gospel of Salvation to anyone who’ll listen and then we are saved and assured ETERNAL SALVATION, it’s that simple.
2. Jesus/Yeshua suffered severe flogging, mockery, ridicule, and excruciating physical & emotional pain during his crufixiion and gave us his ALL: body, heart, mind AND soul, just to be able to take it upon himself to make the payment for our sins and to provide us a “get-out-of-hell-free” card.
3. Jesus/Yeshua is patient, loving and kind. If he wasn’t, he wouldn’t be giving people thousands and thousands of chances throughout their lifetimes to come to him and accept his “gift” of salvation to humankind.
4. Jesus/Yeshua doesn’t discriminate and freely gives the gift of eternal salvation to ANYONE who is willing to receive it, no matter what.
5. Jesus/Yeshua has been there for me, time and time again in my life, whenever I needed him or whenever I felt helpless or weary and he has never let me down. EVER.
6. Many good things in today’s world (as well as good Christian books/movies) happen because of his name. Take the example of the guy named Jorge Munoz who spends his own paycheck and savings in order to feed the homeless and the jobless in NYC. Or an ex-druggie who starts an official drug rehab program to help keep kids off the street. Clearly, the spirit of God is still at work in the world today.
7. Everything I pray for in Jesus’s/Yeshua’s name, I usually get 9 times out of 10. I am spoiled!
8. I don’t have to fear the future since Jesus/Yeshua told John in the book of Revelation exactly what was going to happen, both at the end of time & before then.
9. I met Jesus/Yeshua during a near-death experience so I will NEVER have to question if he’s real or not because I KNOW he’s real.
10. Jesus/Yeshua gives me lots and lots of rewards & *gifts/talents* in life – oftentimes when I least expect it – and even though I didn’t/don’t always deserve it.
11. Whatever struggle or problem I’m having in life, I never have to worry for Jesus/Yeshua will always have a solution. For example: Jesus/Yeshua has not only given me the power to forgive people in life that I never thought I’d be able to forgive but he’s also given me a new outlook on life!
12. Sometimes Jesus/Yeshua doesn’t answer a prayer the way I would like him to – but then later on, it turns out that the unanswered prayer was the best thing that could’ve ever happened to me!
13. Jesus/Yeshua is not an “in-your-face” God. He’s more of an “okay, you’ve strayed away from me lately and even though I’m hurt & disappointed, I’ll let you come back to me on your own time, and will be waiting for you with open arms when you do” God.
14. If Jesus/Yeshua decides to “test me” on something (like, testing me to see if I’ll give 50 cents to the woman next to me in line who comes up 50 cents short at the cash register) and I fail the test, he is always willing to forgive me and let me learn from the experience so that I will be better at overcoming any small “tests” next time.
15. Jesus/Yeshua has a sense of humor! While driving around one time, I merely thought the thought “man, why doesn’t anyone in the world love Jesus anymore?” and the EXACT moment I thought that, 2 songs about Jesus, back to back, came on the radio station! I had to laugh!
16. If Jesus/Yeshua made the Earth & the heavens & everything in between, Jesus can do anything.
17. Jesus/Yeshua is a God of his word. Jesus does what he says he will do, no matter what. He never breaks a promise. EVER.
18. I see Jesus/Yeshua at work in the lives of people around me everyday and it’s amazing to see!
19. If it weren’t for Jesus/Yeshua, I probably wouldn’t be here right now. He saved me from a lot more than just physical death. He also saved my soul as well and it’s something I’ll be eternally grateful for. He is THE MESSIAH, the Alpha & Omega, the true son of God, the way, the truth & the life!
20. No matter how bad our lives get, as long as we CLING to Jesus/Yeshua and his written words in the bible, Jesus/Yeshua will always be there to strengthen us and protect us, no matter what. He is quoted in the gospel of John as saying “fear not, for I am always with thee” and “I will never leave thee or forsake thee”.
21. Through Jesus/Yeshua, (for those of us that believe in him), we will have eternal life/eternal Salvation. Imagine your happiest moment in life times 77,000,000,000,000 or more and that is just a VERY small taste of what “Eternal life in the brand new heavenly city New Jerusalem” is like.
22. Jesus/Yeshua gives me the inspiration (in my heart) to try to help those who are less fortunate than me, whenever I have an opportunity to.
23. Jesus/Yeshua is slow to anger and quick to forgive.
24. Whenever I hear about an ex-Satanist, Scientist, ex-Mormon, Celebrity, Atheist, or Evolutionist, etc. converting to Christianity, I am amazed at the power of God working in people’s hearts/mind.
25. Despite efforts to stamp out Christianity, the Holy Bible is still the #1 most-read, most-analyzed, & most stolen book throughout the whole entire world.
26. Jesus/Yeshua was a “humble God” who carried no money or possessions, yet helped the poor.
27. Despite many cults, false religions & false prophets, thousands of people still “get saved” in his holy name, every single day.
28. Jesus/Yeshua always provides for my daily & weekly needs (be it food, money to pay my credit card bill, comfort in time of need, etc.) & in many ways is like a bestfriend!
29. Jesus Christ/Yeshua will return to Earth someday & defeat Satan & his minions at the battle of Armageddon with “the sword of his mouth” (meaning, the words of God) and this will no doubt be very unique to watch someday!
30. Jesus Christ/Yeshua lovingly rebukes his faithful followers the way a parent lovingly disciplines their child/children, to spiritually teach them right from wrong.
31. Whenever I have a spiritual question about something, Jesus/Yeshua already knows what I’m going to ask before I ask it. In turn, he always has a strange way of answering my questions through the bible, through the radio or TV or even on the net. For example, maybe I’m wondering what “don’t cast your pearls before swine” means. And then I’ll just be flipping through the TV channels while thinking it and some televangelist will *just so happen* to magically address the VERY topic I’m wondering about, etc. Or I’ll just happen to open up my bible to a certain page number, as though led there by the Holy Spirit of God.
32. Jesus Christ/Yeshua is King of Kings and Lords of Lords (aka God Almighty in the flesh). The Lord God Heavenly Father is going to someday create a new heavens and a new Earth as indicated in Isaiah 65:17 “For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind”.
33. Jesus Christ/Yeshua is a “just God” and won’t let any sin go unpunished. He is fair to all. Each and every person that has ever lived since his time and has heard OF him has had a chance to accept him as Lord & Savior and each will be judged, according to their works.
34. In my darkest deepest hours……..at my most ANGRIEST……..most HURT…….most SINFUL…….most UNGRATEFUL stages in my life, Jesus Christ/Yeshua has NEVER, EVER, EVER given up on me……EVER…….
35). Jesus Christ/Yeshua never beats me down for having doubts/fears/transgressions but slowly helps build me back up. In other words, he always provides a “plan” to help build me back up & re-strengthen my faith whenever I fear or whenever I’ve fallen.
Plus there’s so many, many more things I love about the biblical Lord & Savior of mankind……..but too numerous to name……….;)
Thanks and God Bless You All! 😉