For those of you non-believers out there who are willing to look more deeply into all of the “evidences” of the existence of Jesus Christ Almighty, it can be found in SEVERAL different ways;
1. FULFILLED BIBLE PROPHECY, 1OO% OF THE TIME –> Many world religions have “prophecies” attached to them. But Christianity/Messianic Judaism is the ONLY religion on Earth that’s ever been able to have 100% fulfilled bible prophecy, 100% of the time. Why is that, do you think? Now, before you go writing it off as “self-fulfilling prophecies”, did you know that the statistical chance of even just ONE man simultaneously fulfilling just 48 messianic prophecies in the Old Testament is 1 in 10^157! (And that’s just 48 of them. There are over 360+ messianic prophecies in the Old Testament fulfilled by Jesus Christ in the New Testament!] And that’s just the prophecies concerning Jesus Christ, alone. That doesn’t include the prophecies about the nation of Israel becoming a nation again in May 1967, the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Jewish temples, wars, end times, etc. The Holy Bible is the ONLY book on Earth that is able to tell us what happened at the beginning of time, what’s happening in the middle of time, and what will happen at the end of time [which is soon approaching].
But yet, how is it that things that were prophesied in the bible in the Old Testament by God had come to pass EXACTLY as God said they would during the time of Jesus Christ in the New Testament & beyond? Even things that were prophesied 4,000 years or less before they actually happened? What does the current drying up of the Euphrates River have to do with bible prophecy [refer to Revelation 16:12] How does bible prophecy explain the current shape of world events that we are currently living in? [Daniel 7:9 & beyond in Old Testament & Revelation 12 & on in the New Testament] ALL other religions’ prophecies have “failed” at some point or another. But so far, the holy bible’s prophecies have NEVER failed. Not even once.
2. NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES –> Many people (myself included) have come to a saving knowledge of and love of Jesus Christ through near-death experiences. Plus I have YET to meet a person that wasn’t somehow positively changed by a near-death experience involving Jesus Christ.
3. ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE –>They have found remains of Solomon’s Temple, Noah’s Ark, The “Jesus boat”, the place where Christ was crucified and buried, the Shroud of Turin, etc. – They keep finding more and more things as the years go by. Many a “skeptic” was turned believer through these finds. And trust me, if the finds were “fake”, they would’ve been exposed as “fake” long ago, like the James Ossuary box, for example.
4. BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE –> Did you know that pink flamingos don’t just magically turn into clouds? That DNA is an actual “language” between cells? Not to mention, if we all came from apes, why are apes still around and why aren’t we (and every other living thing) STILL evolving? Why can’t humans fly? Why can’t kitty cats fly? Think about it.
Plus Charles Darwin himself said that IF any “complex organs” were discovered in simple life forms (such as eyes, etc) and IF millions of intergenerational fossils were NOT found that, oopps, his theory was wrong and wouldn’t hold water. Well, guess what. The BBC World News confirmed that the so-called “Missing Link” was fake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCEeyc_blio and in fact, complex organs such as eyes HAVE been discovered in simple life forms! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=871lJ3PEf2w and http://evolutiondebunked.blogspot.com/ and http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html
Not to mention that DNA is SO complex [even more so than originally thought by scientists] that :
- The statistical chance of making DNA of any simple organism by chance with all ingredients available is 1/10 with 60 million zeros
- Related traits of organisms must be present simultaneously to be useful.
- Disorganization increases over time in all the natural world, requiring an organizing (designing ) force.
- Random genetic changes (mutations) are overwhelmingly negative and often deadly.
- Truly transitional fossils between species HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND.
5. ANCIENT HISTORICAL NON-CHRISTIAN ACCOUNTS OF JESUS –>Did you know that there are SEVERAL ancient non-Christian historical sources which CONFIRM Jesus’s crucifixion, burial, resurrection & consequent ascension to heaven? Check out http://www.factreal.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/nonchristians-prove-jesus-resurrection/
6. MIRACLES –> Did you hear about the woman in South America (Brazil, I think) who was shot in the head 6 times and lived to tell about it with NO sustaining injuries? Or the baby that survived without a scratch in the Haiti earthquake? Or another event that happened in someone’s life that could NOT have conceivably happened, medically, scientifically or otherwise UNLESS there was some sort of “higher power” out there?
7. DREAMS/VISIONS OF JESUS CHRIST –> Many people of the most recent time (specifically those of other religions, other than Christianity) have been having dreams/visions of Jesus Christ IN DROVES. The number of people having visions of Jesus Christ in the last days (2010) is now increasing threefold. Why would this be happening if there was no god and if bible prophecy/the “end days” were not real? That’s right, folks! Jesus Christ is REAL and he has been “manifesting” himself to MANY in these here “end times” of today! So be on the lookout for Jesus in dreams and visions.
8. DREAMS/VISIONS OF ANGELS, ETC. –> When what appears to be a “spiritual being” visits you in your sleep or waking life, how do you know it’s a) real and b) truly of God? Simple! If what they say aligns with what’s written about Jesus Christ in the bible, they are truly of God and if not, then they are NOT of God. Many people in these “last days” have received divine visits by God’s angels in visions, dreams and waking life. It’s true that God uses his angels to carry out specific messages to people. And divine visits by Jesus Christ and/or his angels in dreams and visions has been INCREASING in the last couple of years. One thing is for certain: the Lord Jesus Christ is preparing his people (Christians) for what is soon to come in this world.
9. THE “WORLD” (POPULAR CULTURE) TRYING TOO HARD TO “HATE JESUS CHRIST” AND EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR. Why HATE or FEAR something that so-called “doesn’t exist”? On the other hand, if something/someone DOES exist and you hate or fear it, it only further PROVES their existence, now, doesn’t it? Think about it.
Why is it that rock or metal music never mocks Paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Mormonism, New Ageism, Islam, Orthodox Judaism, etc, but yet, ONLY mocks Jesus Christ and the bible? Why do people go around saying “any god but Jesus Christ?” Why do atheists try to “argue” with Christians all the time about the existence of “hell”, if they, the atheists, don’t even BELIEVE in hell? THINK ABOUT IT, FOLKS! Obviously, atheists believe deep deep down in a hell, otherwise, they wouldn’t be so bothered by the “concept” of it. They’d just go on with their lives, not caring one way or another what Christians believed……
But BECAUSE of the fact that most atheists seem “bothered” by even just the mere “concept” of hell shows that deep, deep down, they know they are wrong (and that the *possibility* of hell exists, they just don’t want to admit it to themselves). Me, for example. I don’t share belief in the false Greek gods, for instance. But you don’t see me tracking down every Greek-gods-believing-person I can find, trying to denounce their beliefs just because I don’t agree with them. I don’t believe in “Greek gods”, end of story. So therefore, I don’t feel the NEED to defend my not believing in Greek gods. I am 100% confident in my belief that there are no real “Greek gods”. Therefore, something tells me that the “arguing atheists” aren’t 100% sure of themselves and their belief that there is no god. They somehow think that arguing away the “existence” of God will somehow make God go away. Well, sorry folks but God’s not going away anytime soon, no matter how much you try to “debate” his existence away. Moving on………
10. DEMONIC POSESSION–> Popular culture & Exorcist-type movies aside, demonic possession is a REAL phenomena and has been highly documented & recorded in people. Sometimes misdiagnosed as a form of psychosis or schizophrenia, demonic possession has been known to make people weigh 3 times as much as they normally do, change their voice to SEVERAL monotones lower (more than humanly possible), levitate in mid-air, speak languages the person has NEVER learned before, etc. And the ONLY way to cure demonic possession is through prayers in the name of Jesus Christ (when the person saying the prayer is 100% right with Jesus Christ and his holy, divine, biblical truths, that is. Otherwise, the prayer(s) won’t be effective if the person saying the prayer is not 100% in line with Jesus Christ’s eternal truth in the gospel, the TRUE gospel, NOT some tainted or made up one). Therefore, if Satan exists, then Jesus CLEARLY exists. And if saying a prayer in the name of Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to get rid of Satan/demonic possession, then Jesus Christ CLEARLY exists!
So before you go out and join another bandwagon of people that say “Jesus doesn’t exist”, EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE!!!