In my previous post on the matter, I listed 20 things that the Catholic Church believed/practiced that went AGAINST the bible. In this post, I’m going to further expand on some things and even add a few things the Catholic Church believes/practices that proves they are a church of Satan in disguise!
1. The Sale of Indulgences.
In part 1, I mentioned there IS no such thing as “Purgatory”. You won’t find Purgatory ANYWHERE in the bible, whatsoever! During the years of the early 1540’s (give or take), there was something called the “Sale of Indulgences”. That more or less meant that if a person were willing to pay a big enough sum of money to the Catholic church, they could REMIT punishment of their sin(s) in “Purgatory”.
But according to the bible, there IS no “Purgatory” and a person can NOT “buy their way out of hell”. So sadly, instead of buying their way OUT of hell with their hard-earned and/or hard-saved money, Catholic lay-people around the time of the early 1540’s were instead buying their way INTO hell. Sadly, many Catholic people today (though they no longer participate in the sale of indulgences for the most part), STILL believe that they can pray dead people out of hell or have other people pray THEIR way out of hell. And we know from the bible that that’s simply not true for there is but one Earthly life on this Earth and one eternal judgement.
It never ceases to amaze me just how many different “relics” the Catholic church has. They have the “relic” of this or the “relic” of that. But what most of people don’t realize is that all those “relics” are actually false IDOLS that are being WORSHIPED ***just like** the Golden Calf of Moses & Aaron’s time in history! But in fact, the Catholic Church carries around an “adorned skull” on a pillow (something that seems like an event at a Masonic lodge, somewhere). Does anyone else find this strange?
3. Walls, Ceilings, Chandeliers made of nothing but real-life human bones. (Does anyone else see the total eeriness in all this?) Note: The Catholic Church claims it’s the bones of “previous popes” and “Catholics”. But during the time of the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition, many hundreds of Jews and “true Christians” (those who prayed to Jesus and Jesus Christ, ALONE) were murdered.
4. Veneration of the Dead. (similar to #3).
5. The Catholic Church believes that Mary (mother of Jesus Christ) was “immaculately conceived”; in other words, they believe that Mary was born of a Virgin, just like Jesus. And we know from the bible that Jesus Christ is the ONLY one who’s EVER been conceived by a “virgin”. (This belief about “Mary” + “her parents” are nothing more than a complete mockery of the TRUE holy family comprised of Jesus, Mary & Joseph!)
6. Catholic doctrine says that the Holy Spirit is Mary’s spouse! (And we know from the bible that JOSEPH and Joseph ALONE was Mary’s spouse!)
7. Child molestation oftentimes goes unreported. Instead, they seem to transfer “child molesting” priests from parish to parish.
This is just an example of one of MANY child molesting priests who were transferred from parish to parish.
8. The clerical dress of the Catholic church is Satanic, in and of itself. This is like something out of the movie “Eyes Wide Shut”. Satan is INDEED their master!
9. The outside of the Vatican in Vatican city is shaped like a skull, plus there’s tons of Gargoyles (“sculptured witches/demons”) on Catholic churches everywhere.
10. There are Masonic symbols all throughout the Vatican, not to mention that they worship the Sun. (Note: It’s not halos you see surrounding the painted figures on the walls, they’re actually supposed to represent Suns). Please note that other world religions ALSO have their “gods” depicted with this same general “halo” as the Catholic Church. Odd, isn’t it?
11. Not surprisingly, it is highly rumored that Satanic services/rituals go on, inside the Vatican. And some such “people” in the Catholic Church that have personal knowledge of this have now come forward, along with other true Christians out there who wish to shed the light on such matters.
The guy in the following video does a pretty good job of explaining my list of 11 in further detail.