**A continuation of parts 1 & 2……**
1. Nobody really knows what the true “net worth” of the Vatican is but there’s been some estimates that it could be as high as $10 to $15 BILLION.
With massive real-estate, artwork, financial investments, idols/relics/artifacts, etc., the Vatican is certainly one of the most richest institutions ON EARTH! This flies in comparison with Jesus Christ whom was born into a VERY poor household and whom carried NO money or possessions with him.
2. Notice how the Pope is wearing a “Babylonian fish hat” modeled after the Babylonian fish king, Dagon.
3. The Bent Cross is actually an OCCULTIC SYMBOL. It is used by Satanists to signify an emaciated, suffering Christ and was revived by Vatican II.
4. Rites of Exorcism. How is it that Catholic “exorcism” seems so effective when the Catholic Church ITSELF is un-biblical, one might ask?
Answer: Satan and his demons can perform what’s known as “false miracles”. In the above case in the movie called “The Exorcist”, Satan just went from ONE person into another. He was not truly cast out because the priest was not truly saved in the name of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ, ALONE! The following bible passages illustrate how and why Satan was NOT truly cast out of the little girl in “The Exorcist” movie.
“Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded” [Acts 19: 13-16]
“ Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders“ [2 Thessalonians 2:9]
“Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity” [Matthew 7: 22-3]
“And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments: and Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, neither did he hearken unto them; as the Lord had said“ [Exodus 7:22]
“And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt” [Exodus 8:7]
“Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods” [Exodus 7: 11-2]
“And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light” [2 Corinthians 11:14]
“ Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices” [2 Corinthians 2:11]
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour“ [1 Peter 5:8]
“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” [Ephesians 6: 11-12]
5. The following song is either mocking or secretly giving away what “supposedly” happens behind closed doors at many “convents”.
6. During the time of the Middle Ages, many nuns got pregnant by priests and bishops and killed & disposed of their babies in order to hide the evidence that they had broken their vows of chastity.
7. One of the most popular myths about Satan (when it comes to the Catholic Church) is that Satan will never mock the Catholic church (which, in and of itself, is a false religious system).
But the truth is, he’d do it in a heartbeat in order to CONFUSE PEOPLE and lead them spiritually astray. Examples? The following 2 songs.
Song A: Madonna’s “Like A Prayer”
Song B: Lady Gaga’s full-length “Alejandro”
Both songs attempt to mock and make fun of the “Catholic religion” but what they are REALLY doing at their core is mocking God (the Heavenly Father) and the holy Son of God, Jesus Christ!!!!